We consider therapeutic services under the aspect of wholeness. Encouragement and support strengthen social and personal skills:
- Work and Occupational Therapy
- Music Therapy (Orff, Veeharfen and creative music group)
- Sport and exercise therapy (ball sports, swimming, dancing, etc.)
- Adventure Education (caving, climbing, canoeing, etc.)
- Art Therapy
- Psychological therapeutic measures
- Biographical work
- Relaxation methods
Additional therapeutic offers
- Basal stimulation
- Riding Therapy
- Therapy dogs
- Sounding waterbed
Qualified Nurses for Medicinal Education, educators, occupational therapists as well as students, trainees civilian service people encourage and support our male and female residents.
External specialists such as physiotherapists, occupational therapists and language therapists complete the medicinal team.