Holy Family monastery church
The worth-seeing monastery Church, whose foundation stone was laid in 1906, was consecrated on 15th September 1907.
The high altar of the monastery church, built in Art Nouveau style, is well worth seeing. It stood formerly in the parish church of Herzogenaurach. Hans von Heppenstein, a former chief judge at St. Stephan to Bamberg, donated this altar in 1718 to the parish church of St. Martin in Bamberg. In 1786, it came to Herzogenaurach. During the renovation of the church 1905/06, the altar was removed from Herzogenaurach and could be acquired by the Barmherzige Brüder.